JANUARY 17-19, 2018
NEWLY ADDED! TRAVEL SUBSIDY PROGRAM FOR KNOWSHOW RETAILERS
WHAT IS IT?
KNOWSHOW is excited to announce our Travel Subsidy Program. In 2018, we are investing $10,000 to alleviate transportation costs for eligible Retailers attending the show. The subsidy includes Room and Tax for two (2) nights at the official hotel of the corresponding show.
Lucky Retailers will be randomly drawn on November 14th, 2017 at 1:00pm PST. They will be notified by email by 5:00PM (PST) on November 15th, 2017.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Retailers from the following areas are qualified to apply:
- British Columbia Retailers located +250 KM from Vancouver on the Mainland
- Outside of British Columbia.
Each Retailer may apply, and the hotel package may be used by up to two (2) buyers per retail shop.
Retailers with more than one storefront may apply for each location if they have separate buyers. A separate application form is required for each applicant or location.
HOW TO APPLY?
Register to attend KNOWSHOW by Friday, November 10th to be entered to win.
- A credit card is required to for security deposit, incidental charges (and rewarded Hotel Rooms.)
- Accommodations, once confirmed, are the responsibility of the applicant. All cancellation must be made in writing and received by December 15th. You may be subject to a cancellation fee. All cancellation request, please contact Jani Tsui at email@example.com by December 15th, 2017.
- Extra nights and incidental charges will be charged directly to the Retailer.
- Transportation to Vancouver and to seminar/event registration is the responsibility of the applicant.
- Retailers can only win once per calendar year
Q: Is the show open to the public?
A: Sorry, KNOWSHOW is closed to members of the retail industry and select media only.
Q: I'm a retailer who comes every year, why do I have to do this again?
A: We understand this can seem tedious, but to ensure we have the most up to date information we need a unique registration for each show.
Q: I'm opening a shop, can I come?
A: Yes, but you must supply a letter of intent from your Attorney or Bank on official letterhead stating so.
Q: I work for a brand that is not showing, can I walk the floor?
A: Yes, we permit Non-Exhibiting Industry members on the show floor, though there is a $150 charge per badge.